EQ has a Sport Development Funding Program which is open specifically to assist in the upgrading of EA/FEI Officials and Coaches.
About The Program
The Equestrian Queensland Sport Development Funding Program for Coaches and Officials provides funds directly to the individual to assist with the expenses associated with attending EA/FEI nationally and internationally recognised Coach/Official upgrade or refresher courses. Applications will be based on merit and must be endorsed by the relevant EQ Sports Sub-Committee Chair or Secretary.
Please note to apply for these you must already be registered and qualified under the EA NOAS/NCAS programs and attending official EA/FEI courses to upgrade/refresh.
Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for funding under this program all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be member of Equestrian Queensland
- Hold a current EA NOAS/NCAS Accreditation
- Applicants must be attending an endorsed EA/FEI course specific to Officiating or Coaching upgrades/refreshers
- The application must be endorsed by the Chair (or Secretary) of the relevant Sports Discipline committee
- Event/Course must be held between 1 January and 31 December 2015 and carry EA/FEI endorsement
For more information and to access the application forms CLICK HERE
Should you have any queries about this funding program please contact Equestrian Queensland, 3891 6611 or email [email protected]